WordPress is the most popular content management system on the world wide web but getting WordPress development work is equally difficult. There are several ways to get your hands on, including:
- Freelancing platforms: There are many online marketplaces that connect freelancers with clients who need WordPress development work. Some popular freelancing platforms for WordPress development include Upwork, Freelancer, Fiverr, and Guru.
- Job boards: Job boards such as Indeed, LinkedIn, and Glassdoor often have listings for WordPress developer positions. You can also check specialized job boards such as WP Hired or WP Hired Jobs for WordPress-specific job opportunities.
- Social media: Utilize your social media networks, especially LinkedIn and Twitter, to promote your skills and connect with potential clients or employers. You can also join WordPress-related groups on LinkedIn and Facebook to network with others in the industry.
- Cold outreach: Reach out to potential clients or employers directly, either via email or through their website contact form. Offer your services and provide examples of your work to showcase your skills and experience.
- Referrals: Let your existing clients or network know that you are available for WordPress development work. They may refer you to others who need your services.
Remember to always be professional and responsive when communicating with potential clients, and to provide quality work and good customer service to ensure repeat business and positive referrals.